We believe in the old adage that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. To this end we strive to prevent disease whenever possible and catch other diseases in their earliest stages when they are most treatable.
- heartworm testing (we utilize a test that not only tests for heartworms but also several tick borne diseases)
- heartworm prevention
- Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus testing
- in house laboratory blood tests to detect organ system problems
- intestinal parasite control
- flea and tick control
- spay and castration surgeries for dogs, cats, rabbits, and the occasional sugar glider, squirrel, or guinea pig